What is Adjustable Pallet Racking?
Adjustable Pallet Racking is the most common form of pallet racking and offers a dynamic, efficient storage system that utilises upright steel frames, beams, and connectors to create a sturdy, durable and easily managed structure. This type of Pallet Racking allows flexibility as beams can be raised or lowered to create different size spaces to accommodate a variety of pallet sizes and weights - It is a dynamic storage system that can be altered and reconfigured as your business and warehouse requirements change.
With a design specifically for your space combined with the dynamic ability to reconfigure the storage spaces when required, Adjustable Pallet Racking is a great solution for businesses with diverse or ever-changing storage needs as it allows for quick and efficient access and adapts to any type of unit load and forklift, saving you time and money by minimising the time needed to access and move goods.
Adjustable Pallet Racking can be the ideal solution for most businesses thanks to its adaptability and versatility when storing a diverse range of goods and we specifically recommend Adjustable Pallet Racking in the following situations:
• High turnover storage spaces
• Storage where direct, quick access is needed to each unit
• Warehouses that require a combination of pallet and picking racks
• Storage spaces with a diverse range of unit sizes and weight requirements
• Storage of non-standard unit size items such as drums and containers